Back to Top
Welcome to UCTrader
Our online FX trading platform offering state-of-the-art FX execution capability
- Over 50 currencies and 140 currency pairs
- Highly competitive pricing and tight spreads
- Monitor rates in custom and predefined watchlists
- Display pricing for currency pairs at a range of volumes, forward tenors and spot-to-forward swap tenors
- Intraday candlestick charts with zoom, pan and interval adjustment
Fast, Simple Trading
- Spot, Forward, Swap, and Flexi (time option) forwards
- One-click Executable Streaming Price (ESP) tile-based trading
- Request For Stream (RFS) ticket-based trading
- Configurable trading styles (1 or 2 click execution)
- Block trading, with pre-trade allocation
- Limit-order entry, supporting single and multi-leg strategies
- State-of-the-art, modern web interface
- Create and save customisable layouts with drag-and-drop functionality
- Fully integrated charting functionality
- Configurable blotters with easy sort, filter and export functionality
- Trade search tool to incorporate live search results into your layouts
Expertise and Support
- Dedicated support teams on hand to help you
- Access the experience of our eSales teams from the convenience of your desktop
- Safe and secure FX execution in our supported environment
- Leverage our unique regional FX insight with full support from eSales
- Launch https://uctrader.unicreditgroup.eu/uctrader.
- Enter your username and the passcode from your authentication token. Leave the PIN field blank.
- Click Login.
- Set a 4-digit PIN when prompted. After setting your PIN, you will be returned to the login screen.
- Wait for your authentication token to provide a new passcode.
- Login again, this time providing all three credentials: your username, the new passcode from your authentication token, and your PIN.
For all subsequent logins, you must provide all three credentials: your username, the passcode from your authentication token, and your PIN.
What do I do if
I cannot login?
Please contact our FX eSales team if:
- You have forgotten your PIN.
- You are unsure of your login credentials.
- Your login credentials are not accepted by UCTrader.
I have lost my authentication token or I believe someone knows my PIN?
Please contact our FX eSales team urgently.
UCTrader notifies me that my authentication token is out of sync?
Your authentication token is supplying passcodes that are older or newer than UCTrader expects. To resynchronise your authentication token with UCTrader, please follow the instructions that accompany the notification.
What is UCTrader and to whom is it available?
UCTrader is UniCredit Bank's FX trading platform and is available to all customers of the bank.
How do I gain access to UCTrader?
Please contact UniCredit’s dedicated eSales teams using the contact details shown in the section titled ‘How can I get support from Sales and IT staff at UniCredit?’.
Do I need to install anything to my desktop?
No, UCTrader is a web-based application. All you need to do is ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements and that you are using a supported web browser for best performance.
What are the minimum system requirements?
UCTrader requires a desktop or laptop running Microsoft Windows 7 or Linux. UCTrader is not optimised for tablets and smartphones.
Which web browsers are supported?
UCTrader supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Browser updates are very frequent; for the latest supported versions, please contact your UniCredit representative.
Is UCTrader secure?
UCTrader is very secure. Each user account is secured using a physical authentication token and a PIN; both credentials are required to login. Theft of a token or knowledge of a PIN alone would not be enough to gain unauthorised access to an account.
User accounts are further protected by an automatic account-lock after three unsuccessful login attempts.
All data in transit between web browsers and UCTrader is encrypted to protect confidentiality.
How can I get support from Sales and IT staff at UniCredit?
eSales: +49 89 378 15600 / email@example.com
What can I trade?
With UCTrader you can execute:
- Flexi (Time Option) Forwards
- FX Swaps: even and uneven
What orders can I place?
If enabled for orders, with UCTrader you can place:
- Simple orders: Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Call
- Conditional (strategic) orders: If Done, One-Cancels-the-Other (OCO), and If Done One-Cancels-the-Other